PUBG Mobile Beta version 0.13.0 has now launched. And we have got full details of the update. With Call Of Duty Mobile Beta release on 16th May 2019, the competition for PUBG Mobile is high. But, PUBG Mobile is not going anywhere and is here with another exciting beta update of the game. Here is all you need to know about what all new stuff came with this update. Also, read about Apex Legends season 2, Fortnite season 9 and How to get free UC.
Patch notes for PUBG Mobile Beta version 0.13.0?
This new beta version comes with new game modes, new weapons, and lots of other exciting stuff. So, let’s begin-
- A new gaming mode: A new mode that is Deathmatch has come to the game. Both FPP and TPP options are available in this mode. In this mode, there are 4 players on both the sides and after battling for 10 minutes, whoever has higher kills wins the match. This will be good for sharpening your reflexes in the shooting.
- Added Footprints: Walking, Crawling and running will now leave behind footprints. This feature will add to the strategic aspect of the gameplay.
- Separate section for FPP settings: FPP mode now has a different section for itself.
- New emotes for Most Valuable Player: MVP emotes have been added to the inventory and as well as result display.
- Portable closets for emotes, appearance and voices: Now portable closet can carry all of these and these can be changed during the match.
- Changes in Armor durability: Armor durability has been reduced by 25% but the damage taken will remain the same.
Few changes have been made exclusively in Zombie mode-
- New building: A new building named Abandoned Factory has been added to the map. Also, it has great loot but it also has a new boss.
- New Zombies have been added to the zombie mode: Four new zombies have been added and 4 zombies have been removed. The names of the removed zombies are Tyrant, G, Licker, and Zombie Cop.
- Changes in Liquid Nitrogen Bomb effects: Now Liquid Nitrogen Bomb slows down players for a longer time as compared to the time it did in previous versions.
So, this was all about the new 0.13.0 PUBG Mobile Beta version. Since this was mentioned officially by the developers, there are chances that all or the majority of the features will be included in the global version in its next update. Also, read about Apex Legends season 2, Fortnite season 9 and How to get free UC.