Fortnite is here with yet another exciting limited time mode called Horde Rush in its v9.21 Patch Notes.
A new weapon called Proximity Grenade Launcher is added and availability of some other weapons have also been adjusted. Fortnite just released Storm Flip a few days back on 6 June 2019 in its v9.20 Patch Notes. It’s back again with yet another limited time mode and exciting weapons.
Also, read about our article on PUBG Mobile version 0.1.3.0.
Limited Time Mode:
There will be low gravity and each player will have 50 health. The only weapon are Snipers and the only healing item are bandages.
The new name of the limited time mode is Horde Rush and is going live on 13 June 2019. Fight your battle to defend your area from fellow fiends, collect more supplies, defeat the final boss and his horde of minions and win the game.
- The game is divided into multiple stages and is played in traditional 4 player squads.
- You have to defend an area by searching and scavenging for weapons and building defences.
- Rack up more points than your teammates alongside you and collect more score multipliers.
- Recover from fight and search for more equipment. Don’t dry out your supplies.
- Now it’s time to move to the next defence point on the map.
- You can respawn unlimited times till you defeat the Boss Fiend and his horde of minions.
- Keep an eye wary for the loot chests. They contain powerful weapons and also provide a bonus score.
A new weapon Proximity Grenade Launcher has been added for the limited time mode and availabilities of various other weapons have been adjusted. Damage of Storm Flip the new entry last week has also been adjusted. Read all about it below:
- Proximity Grenade Launcher: It is the newest entry amongst weapons in the game. It fires a bouncing, explosive projectile which explodes when it comes in proximity to an opponent. The proximity to the player when it can explode is 250 units (about half the width of the tile) and the explosion radius is 300 units (about 60% of the width of the tile). It is available in Epic and Legendary rarities and can be found in Chests, Loot Carriers, Supply Drops, and Vending Machines. It is Semi-Automatic and uses Rocket ammo. It holds 2 explosive rounds. The Rate of Fire is 0.65 shots/second. Its Explosion damage: Player- 67/70 and Environmental- 131/138.
- 2. Increased availability of Shield Potion, Small Shield Potion, Shoguns and Infantry Rifle Epic.
- Decreased availability of Heavy Assault Rifle Common variant, Mounted Turret and Storm Flip.
- Also, Storm Flip has been adjusted to cause flat damage instead of being based on which Storm phase is currently active.